If you're a UK based corporate treasurer or procurement director, join us on Wednesday, 2nd December for our next round table lunch and find out how your treasury peers are preparing for 2021. We're sending lunch to all our round table guests!
- WCF London Conference goes Virtual in NovemberWorking Capital Forum London, the UK's working capital conference, is going online on 4th November 2020. The conference, originally planned for March 2020 at the start of the pandemic, brings together the leaders in treasury and working capital management in a fast-paced online event. […]
- Taulia fundraising values firm at $400mTaulia has completed a funding round of $60 million that values the fintech at $400m. The funding was led by the China-based Ping An Global Voyager Fund with J.P. Morgan, Prosperity7 Ventures and existing investors including Zouk Capital also taking part. […]
- FSB: Late payments hit small businesses during COVID-19Six in ten small businesses (62%) have experienced late or frozen payments during the COVID-19 outbreak, according to a survey of 4,000 companies by the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB). […]
- Previse joins roster of UK coronavirus loan providersPrevise has become the latest SCF provider to be approved by the British Business Bank under the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) […]
- Greensill starts LatAm push with Omni buyGreensill Capital is to launch a push in Latin American markets by acquiring Colombia-based Omni Latam. […]